Sunday, August 8, 2010

"Independent but depending on God"

So far I am in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and I must say it has been a terrific trip for me. Although sitting in one sit in the air for more that 15 hours is killing in the rear. But safely, I am in the destination that I am in and I owe it all to God. He wanted me to come here and He provided safety and protection. Even guidance. On my way here, I met this guy from Maui, named Alan and he seem to be pretty cool. He got the info for where we are going and I am so excited. God has so many things for me here and I can't believe I am in the States again. Two in a row? God has some amazing things in my life. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Small groups that were created for the reason of getting to know other students from other places. One of the group that I was in had each individual different nationality. Different students from different schools. More often we got to know about each other and had great discussions.



Students from all over the United States worshiping. Over 1900 students were there. Some were saved, others recommitted their lives to serve God. I was one of them. Couldn't have been more blessed on this day! God worked throughout the lives of those who were there. Amazing!

So what is Glorieta? Or what did I do in Glorieta? Well, in my opinion, Glorieta is a beautiful place where I had a wonderful time worshiping God and be with a large group of wonderful Godly people. The name of the ministry was "Baptist Collegiate Ministry" where many students all over the United States came together and had a wonderful time worshiping God and learning more about having a great and better relationship with God.

Glorieta: Prayer Garden

Glorieta: Prayer Garden
this is called the "Prayer Garden!" People walk through this place, spend their time praying and hanging out here just being with God. I was walking on this place just spending my time praying for certain things. It is so beautiful!


Glorieta Buildings

Glorieta Buildings

People worshiping in Glorieta!

People worshiping in Glorieta!

Worship in Glorieta!

Worship in Glorieta!